Friday Favorites - Half Birthdays, Healthy Fast Food, New Recipes, Fun Workouts, & Lunch Dates

Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Happy Friday!

It's been a busy but great week over here at the George house full of lots of baby giggles, new recipes, and great workouts! This weeks Friday Favorites touches on some of my favorite moments from the week. Linking up with Heather, Katie, and Clare for all things fabulous and Friday related!

Housewife Glamour

#1 Annabelle Turns 6 Months Old Today! 

I can't believe this tiny human has only been in my life for half a year! I seriously can't imagine it without her and it just keeps getting better every single day. I'll have a full 6 month recap up next week once we take her official 6 month pictures (those are super important you know). However, I have to say the funniest thing she is doing lately is her excited face.Lately, whenever she gets really excited she opens her mouth extremely wide like she is trying to eat you. There isn't much that makes her more excited than her jumper so jumper + crazy face = tons of hilarious pictures! Happy Half Birthday Baby Girl!!!




#2 Healthy Fast Food

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I eat breakfast at the studio between my 7 AM and 9 AM classes, so I have to bring something with me. Lately, I have been loving mason jar chia pudding. I simply mix 1 cup of almond milk with 3 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp flax seeds, 1 packet of stevia, and a dash of cinnamon. Just throw all of the ingredients in the jar and shake it up. Voila! Breakfast to go!


#3 Tasty New Eats

I've been trying to mix things up in the kitchen this week and had some definite success. My top picks for this week include sweet potato and turkey sausage scramble, Easy Peasy Paleo Meatballs, and avocado tuna salad. I also tried Cashew Cookie Larabars for the first time, and it is definitely one of my new favorite flavors.


#4 Mixing Up My Workouts

I told you guys on Wednesday, that I often get stuck in the rut of always doing 12 reps for every exercise. I'm not sure why 12 seems to be the magic number, but it is. This week, I blew measly old 12 out of the water and did 50 reps of each exercise! It definitely mixed things up and made my body work for it! If you want to give this workout a try, check out the exercise descriptions here.


#5 Lunch Dates With Aunt Emily

On Thursday, we got to have lunch with Aunt Emily, and all three of us had a blast. Annabelle just got to the point where she can sit in a high chair and she loves being able to sit and look around at everything (and try to chew on the table). It makes going to lunch with her so much fun because she can actually interact with us the whole time now! She had such a good time she was worn out by the end!






And that about wraps up our week! Another great one in the books. I can't believe this little booger is 6 month old today!

What was the highlight of your week?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Friday Favorites - Half Birthdays, Healthy Fast Food, New Recipes, Fun Workouts, & Lunch Dates”

  1. Happy 1/2 birthday to your adorable baby!!! Love that workout too- just pinned it for later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Annabelle is so cute! Happy 6 months! I love chia jam. Looks like you've had some great eats! Thanks for linking up, enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! And thanks for hosting the linkup. I've discovered some wonderful blogs through Friday Favorites!

      Delete
  3. Your baby is adorable! Love the chubby cheeks...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe she's so old already!

      Delete
  5. How cute!! Happy half birthday Annabelle!! I have visited so many party halls in Los Angeles and every time I had a great experience. That is the reason now I am thinking to celebrate my daughter’s 6th birthday over there. I’ll plan a small family trip to LA.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.