Annabelle 2 Month Update

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Hi Everyone,

Long time no see. I officially went back to work two and a half weeks ago so balancing little bit and work has kept me busy busy! Even though I'm crazy busy, it is so good to be back teaching! I really missed all of my students and colleagues while I was gone.

I'm almost two weeks late on this monthly update, but there is so much I want to remember, I wanted to write one anyway.

I seriously can't believe this little blessing has been in our lives for 2 months. 



Some days it feels like she's been a part of our family unit forever and on other days it feels like we just brought her home from the hospital. One thing is for sure.... She is growing up fast! 

So much has changed in this past month. She has started to get a real personality and will smile and coo back to you when you talk to her!



She is a big fan of stretching and usually takes a good 5-10 minutes to stretch everytime she wakes up! 



Like every good Daddies girl, she loves her Aggies and watching football!




Luckily, Annabelle finally learned to sleep in her car seat. Before, every ride was an adventure. 


This month, we got to meet a lot of new family members and friends! She loved meeting Mema, Aunt Madison, and Hudson.



Most of the time, she is a happy girl, but sometimes she gets very serious, especially if not fed promptly! 



Oooo she was mad! Like her parents, she loves to be active and enjoys playing on her playmat. However, she does not like to be in any one place for long, so all activities are short lived. She is still not a fan if tummy time, but we are working on it! 


It has been a wonderful month full of many blessings and lots of challenges! I still wake up every day amazed that I get to be this sweet little girls mom. 


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.