TRX Total Body Strength + Tabata Workout

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Howdy!

How are you this wonderful Tuesday morning? I told you guys yesterday about our amazing hike to Pedernales Falls and the new strength workout I did Sunday morning. Let me just tell you..... my cupcakes (aka booty) was extremely sore Monday morning. Sweet success!

To try to expedite the recovery process, I had a big bowl of steel cut oats with antioxidant filled blueberries, cinnamon, chia seeds, and topped off with fresh almond butter.




I promised y'all I would share the workout I tried out Sunday morning so here it is. I combined traditional TRX strength moves with two Tabata segments. During the Tabata segments, I tried to do compound moves that worked both the upper and lower body at the same time for maximum effectiveness.

All you need for this workout is a TRX with a little bit of room to move around and a kettlebell. You want to pick a pretty challenging kettlebell weight since you will be doing 20 second sets inside of your Tabata.



Get ready for your booty to burn! :) Always feel free to shoot me an email at funfitandfabulouswithlauren@gmail.com with any workout questions or comments. I love to hear from you guys! Let me know if you give it a try!

I'm off to do a little work before heading back to the studio to teach my last Barre class of the day.

Happy Tuesday!


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “TRX Total Body Strength + Tabata Workout”

  1. you are amazing! love how much better i feel AFTER a workout :p

    thanks for the comment :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.