Recent Eats and Workouts

Monday, November 4, 2013

Howdy!

Is it really Monday again already? I can't believe it! This weekend, we headed down to College Station to watch the Aggies play UTEP. It was a 8:00pm kick off and it was COLD. We beat them pretty handily, but it was still fun to get to spend time with friends and family.

I'm a creature of habit when it comes to food, and the chia pudding recipe I shared with you guys last week has happened almost every other day since I first discovered it! Why mess with a good thing right?


I also enjoyed numerous gigantic salads for lunch last week. This one starred romaine lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, sliced avocado, and nutritional yeast.



On Thursday, I mixed things up a little bit when I went out to lunch with my little sis. We went to Galaxy Cafe which is a cute little restaurant on the West side of Austin. I had a turkey and brie sandwich on gluten free rice bread with a side of sweet potato fries. The sandwich was really good but the sweet potato fries were AMAZING!




I know fries are not technically a vegetable, but these bad boys are totally worth the splurge. I made up for the extra calories with a fun TRX and kettlebell workout!



This morning's workout was simple, but it definitely did the trick. I started out with a 3 mile run, then finished up with 50 walking lunges, 50 push-ups, and 2, 1 minute planks. Check out the sky that greeted me when I headed out for my run!

 
I also have 1 Pilates class and 1 Barre class on the agenda for today. Right now, it's time to work on some stuff for MyGroupFit.com before my next class. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.