Friday Funnies!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday Friends!

I am so glad it is Friday! It has been one crazy week!

My toe is finally feeling better, and I was even able to go on a run yesterday and lift weights today! Woohooo! It feels so great to be back. Five days with absolutely no exercise was excruciating!

So it's Friday, and everyone can use a good laugh on a Friday (well any day really), so I wanted to share with you a few funny finds that crack me up every time!

 
Just sit back, relax, and smile!


Source

source

source
 

source
 

source
 
 And last but not least, the look E gives me everyday when I wake him up!


 Happy Happy Friday!!

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.