An Inspiring weekend at the QiFORZE Summit

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hi Everyone,

How was your weekend? Words can hardly begin to describe my weekend. It was amazing, exhausting, inspiring, fun, and motivating all wrapped into 3 days of growing as an instructor. I had the absolute pleasure of attending the QiFORZE Master Trainer Summit in Atlanta this past weekend, and was surrounded by some of the most brilliant minds in the fitness industry! The amazing Leigh Crews was the mastermind behind the format and the talented Ilyse Baker, Alex McLean, and Tahneetra Crosby helped bring the format to life. If that is not impressive enough, the management team also included Kike Santander, June Kahn, Linda McHugh and Petra Kolber. Are you drooling yet? I sure was! I also had the pleasure of spending the entire weekend with one of the most amazing instructors I know, Gay Gasper! I was literally in fitness Heaven!


QiFORZE is a power packed muscular strength and endurance program that seriously targets every major muscle group in the body with uniquely choreographed movement patterns. You use the natural resistance of gravity and a resistance band to challenge your body in ways you never thought possible. I was dripping with sweat by the end of the second song, and standing in a puddle by the end of the first QiChallenge, which is a 90 second high intensity interval. QiFORZE bridges the gap between pre-choreographed programming and traditional freestyle classes by providing a combination of pre-choreographed songs that are customizable for your participants and unchoreographed high intensity intervals. The intervals (aka QiChallenges) give your students an opportunity to turn off their minds and turn on their power! It is different than anything else on the market right now, and I can't wait to start teaching it. Check it out!


One of the most amazing things about QiFORZE is the out of this world music. Multi- Grammy Award winning produce Kike Santander personally crafts each song to fit perfectly with the choreography the production team creates! It really takes the class to the next level and prevents you from burning out!

Leigh Crews and Kike Santander at dinner on the first night of the training.

I had a fantastic time learning a phenomenal new workout format, meeting new friends, and catching up with old friends. I feel so blessed to be part of the QiFORZE family!

Gay Gasper and I at dinner on the first night of training. She is one of the strongest most talented instructors I know.


My wonderful team leader, Ilyse Baker, who helped guide me through the weekend.

The increadible Alex McLEean and I before teach backs on Sunday.

France and I taking a break from practicing our choreography!

My beautiful QiFORZE team!

My gorgeous friend Jenni from Hawaii!

I want to send a big thank you out to Kike Santander, Linda McHugh, Leigh Crews, June Kahn, Petra Kolber, Ilyse Baker, Tahneetra Crosby, Alex McLean, and everyone else involved behind the scenes at Qignition for putting on a wonderful weekend full of inspiration and education. If you have any questions about how to bring QiFORZE to your club, shoot me an email at LaurenEGeorge@gmail.com or visit their website www.qignition.com. I would love to help you experience this awesome new format. Turn It On!!

How was your weekend?

Have you tried a QiDance class yet?

Would you like to try a QiFORZE class?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.