12 X 4 Power Circuit

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Howdy Friends!

How is your week going so far? Have you gotten in any good workouts this week? Things have been pretty busy at work, so I have had to squeeze in my workouts whenever I have a spare moment. Most of the time, this means I need to combine my cardio and strength training into one heavy hitting punch!

Yesterday, I headed into the gym early and got my iron on! I made myself at home in one of the group exercise studios and got straight to work on a total body circuit!


I grabbed a 30lb barbell (clean & press), a 55lb barbell (squats), a 60lb barbell (deadlifts), a Dynamax ball, jump rope, and resistance tubing and prepared to sweat buckets.

It was a but kicker all right. My hamstrings were feeling it be dinner time! :)

Have you ever heard of a Pluot? Me either until last Sunday. I was at Sam's and came across an interesting looking fruit so I stopped to inspect. There was a gentleman standing next to the Pluot stand and assured me that I had to try them. He said they were amazing, so naturally, into my basket they went. :)


A pluot is a combination of a plum and an apricot. They are absolutely delicious! I mean life changing. I am totally addicted. I've eaten one every day since Sunday.


Have you ever tried one? I still don't know how I feel about man mad types of fruits, but they are yummy!

So what do you think about combination fruits?

What was your favorite workout from the week?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.