Baby Shower Fun!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Monday!!

How are you this marvelous Monday? This weekend was crazy busy but a ton of fun. My little sister, Emily, was a huge help in getting ready for the baby shower I held on Sunday for my friend Kelli and her husband John. Their little baby Gracie is due in August, and I can't wait to meet her! Here is a quick picture recap of the shower set-up. More party picks to come soon.










I did manage to squeeze in a great arm workout on Saturday morning followed by some abs with the good ol' medicine ball! I only had about 30 minutes, so I needed to make them count! :)


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday full of sweat, fun, and friends!

What did you do this weekend?

Did you get in a good sweat session?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.