Outer Thigh Booty Burner!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Friday!

Wooohooo it's Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend. We are off to Wichita Falls to watch E's brother Greg graduate from the ENJJPT (Euro NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training)! We are so proud of Greg and everything he has accomplished, and are extremely greatful for his service to our country!


What a cute couple huh? I'm so excited about getting to see these two this weekend and a lot of other family members! :)

Today's eats included a SunWarrior vanilla protein pack for my morning snack, a large salad + Whole Foods brand Greek Yogurt for lunch, and a Luna protein bar for my afternoon snack.



I don't know about you, but I'm not a big fan about giving up my precious weekend moments to go to the gym. Don't get me wrong, I love working out on the weekends, but I prefer to take my workouts outside or workout in the comofort of my own home.
My new goal for the blog is to include more videos for you to get your workout on at home. Today I want to share a quick barre workout you can do in your living room that really focuses on your outer thighs (bye bye saddlebags) and glutes! Who doesn't want to work those areas right. All you will need is a sturdy chair and about 8 minutes!



Let me know if you try it out! More videos to come soon!

What other types of videos would you like to see? Strength training, pilates, cardio, yoga?

What are you up to this weekend?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.