Wedding Weekend Fun

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day,

I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has served in the armed forces and fought for our freedom, and especially to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. You and your families will be forever in my thoughts and prayers. We are all so blessed to live in such an amazing country with so many brave men and women who fight every day for our freedoms. Thank you!



source

Even though we had an extra long weekend, it flew by at the speed of light because we were immersed in wedding festivities for our friends Joseph and Chelsea all weekend, and when I say ALL weekend, I really mean it. We partied from sundown on Friday to noon on Sunday! We felt so blessed to be able to share Joseph's and Chelsea's special day, and I wish them nothing but the best! :) We also got to catch up with a lot of old high school and college friends, which was a ton of fun as well. Instead of spelling out every detail, I thought I would just show you!

Let the fun begin!

The rehearsal dinner

Everything is ready for Mr. and Mrs. Briers!

The wives/girlfriends of the ushers!

All the Aggie girls! :)

As you walked into the reception.

What a gorgeous cake!

The head table

E and I at the reception!

Had to save the best for last!! Aren't they too cute!

Congratulations Jo and Chelsea! We are so happy for you!

I hope you all have a Happy Memorial Day!

How did you spend your Memorial Day weekend?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.