Two Years Ago Today....

Monday, May 21, 2012

Two years ago today, I married my best friend and the most amazing man I know. It seems crazy to me that it has already been two years. So much has happened, yet I still feel like we got married just yesterday.



Our wedding was like a fairy tale, ending with me getting to spend the rest of my life with my Prince Charming! The ceremony was beautiful (minus the fact that I bawled like a baby), and the reception was a Par-Tay!






Since we got married, we've moved three times, started new jobs (2 new ones from me), I've graduated from grad school, attended a World Series Game, NCAA Basketball Final Four game and championship, and watched our Aggies in a bowl game! We also adopted our amazing puppy champ who has brought us immense joy. It has been an action packed two years, and I wouldn't change a thing!

Thank you E for an amazing past 2 years, and for 6 fantastic years before that. I look forward to many many more years to come!

Don't forget to enter my Adora Calcium Supplements Giveaway!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.