Step It Up Workout!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Saturday!

It's Saturday, and I love it! My big plans for the day include a lot of cleaning and organizing, but I am excited for the day off non-the-less. I kicked off the day with a green smoothie.


Where's The Beach Green Smoothie

by Lauren George
Prep Time: 5
Keywords: blender breakfast snack gluten-free spinach
Ingredients (1 serving)
  • 1 large handful spinach
  • 1/2 cup mixed pineapple and mango chunks
  • 1/2 cup strawberries
  • 1/3 cup Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
  • 1 tbsp. flax seeds
  • 1 packet of Stevia
  • 5 ice cubes
  • 1 cup of water
Instructions
Blend and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage

It was delicious! The Greek yogurt gives it a nice little kick of tartness. If you've never put Greek yogurt in your smoothie, you have to give it a try! I totally suggest going with Chobani! If you visit this website, you can get coupons for lots of Chobani products! Who doesn't love coupons? I know I do!

Although, I don't live by the beach, I keep dreaming about it, and in my dreams I always see those beautiful wooden steps that lead you down to the sand. These steps inspired me to create today's workout. If you're like me, and don't have these gorgeous steps to motivate your workout, you can really use any steps that are around your neighborhood/town! Hey, you don't have to have beach side stairs to work on your beach body! :)


I hope you enjoy the workout, and have a great Saturday! I am off to throw together some lunch and get to cleaning?

If you live near the beach, do you ever workout waterfront?

What's your favorite way to break a sweat in the summer?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.