Two Dumbbells and a Jump Rope Sweat Fest

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Friday Friends!

It's Friday Friends, and I'm pretty excited about it! What are you plans for the weekend? Any Easter festivities planned?

My Friday started off bright and early at 5:00am, but all was well because this little gem brightened my day.



Since my blender looks like this right now.



Yep, that used to be my beautiful blender. It met its match (aka the kitchen floor) yesterday morning, and the kitchen floor won. I went to Target yesterday to search for a new one and came across this Hamilton Beach personal blender and fell in love. It's miniature and pink which makes it perfect in my book! I was worried that it wouldn't blend ice and frozen fruit, but my friend Jen assured me it would, and she was right. The best thing is that it is 10xs quieter than my other blender. I don't know about you, but I don't like noises so loud you feel like you turned on a jack hammer at 5 o'clock in the morning.

If that isn't enough, you can unscrew the cup right from the base and take it with you. Oh, and did I mention it was only $15?? No, Hamilton Beach isn't paying me to write this post, I just love my blender that much! :)


On to the title of this post - "Two Dumbbells and a Jump Rope Sweat Fest!" Have you ever been to the gym when it is so crowded that you have to wait in line for a piece of equipment. This can wreck havoc on your workout mojo, especially if you are trying to do circuit training. Next time this happens, follow this plan and you will be in and out of the gym in no time, dripping in sweat, and WAY  less frustrated! Simply grab two sets of dumbbells (one heavy set and one light set) and a jump rope and head to a remote location of the gym. Try by the stretching mats or old rowing machines. ;) (click on the image to enlarge)


Hopefully this will make your next workout session a little bit more enjoyable! :)

I'm off to run some errands and then get ready for the Mavs game tonight! Woohooo! Have a fabulous weekend and a Happy Easter!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
1 Comment »

One Response to “Two Dumbbells and a Jump Rope Sweat Fest”

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. I found it very informative and helpful. I just started jumping rope as a part of my fitness routine and the results have been impressive. I never realized how many different exercises can be done with a jump rope.After reading this post I am going to start using weights as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.