No Equipment No Nonsense Workout

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Howdy!

How was your weekend? Mine was extremely low key. I have been fighting what I thought was allergies since last weekend, and they hit me like a tonka truck on Friday. I had to leave work early, and barely got off my couch all weekend. I was one big coughing sneezing mess! The mega positive in this situation is that my sickness chose the best possible weekend to hit me as I didn't have a Pilates workshop or a trip planned. It also gave me an excuse to watch movies all day. E was out of town, so I took full advantage of being able to watch as many girly movies as I wanted. Can you say Twilight 1, 2, 3, & 4! :) I know, am I 13 or what?!

source

Feel free to make fun of me, I can take it! :)

The weather was beautiful this weekend, so I did venture out to check on the pomegranate tree we have growing in the back yard. It didn't produce any fruit last year, but I'm hopeful for this year. Even if it doesn't, the flowers sure are pretty!



Aren't they pretty? I'll be sure to keep you posted if we actually get any pomegranates this year! Fingers crossed!

With Spring in the air, I find myself really wanting to take my workouts outside! It just feels wrong to be couped up inside when the sun is shining and the breeze is blowing. The workout below can be done in your backyard, at a park, in your living room, or even in the gym. You don't need anything but yourself, a little motivation, and probably a towel. Enjoy!


Let me know if you try it out! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

What did you do this weekend?

What is your favorite way to workout outdoors?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.