My favorite smoothie yet - Peanut Butter Coffee Dream

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Friday!

Can you believe it is already Friday? This week flew by at lightening speed. I subbed quite a few extra classs, so to say I'm a tad sore would be an understatement! I have my 5th of 6 Pilates Instructor Trainings this weekend, and this weekend we are back to the reformer!

I LOVE quotes. They are like little reminders, that often pop up at just the right time. I love how Pinterest is a never ending source of inspirational quotes! Here are two of my favorites from this week. .




I'm still going strong on the 7 day green smoothie challenge, and loving every minute of it! This morning I think I officially made my favorite smoothie of all times! It combined some of my favorite things - Chobani, peanut butter, coffee, and greens. You can literally drink your coffee and breakfast out of the same straw! What more could you ask for in one drink? This recipe is what you call life changing. I was planning on doing a different smoothie everyday so I could share 7 new recipes with you guys, but now all I want is my peanut butter coffee dream! :) I'll try to resist the urge to drink one every single day and branch out!

Peanut Butter Coffee Dream

by Lauren George
Prep Time: 5
Keywords: blender breakfast snack gluten-free vegetarian Spinach
Ingredients (1 serving)
  • 2 LARGE handfuls of spinach
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 Chobani Champions vanilla chocolate chunk yogurt (or vanilla yogurt of your choice)
  • 1 cup chilled coffee
  • 1 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 1 packet stevia
  • 1/4 cup almond milk
  • 2 large handfuls of ice
Instructions
Mix everything together in a blender and be prepared for a life changing smoothie!
Powered by Recipage

Let me know if you try it out. I know the combination sounds kind of weired but it tastes like the smoothest most delicious frappachino you've ever had. Plus it's full of fiber, protein, and tons of vitamins. Sounds like a win-win to me!

What is your favorite smoothie combination?

What are you up to this weekend?

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.