Cheers to Chobani!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

How are you today? Have you squeezed in a few sweat sessions this week?

I have told you guys multiple times how big of a fan of Chobani I am, especially the Chobani Champions yogurt. I was already a huge fan of the very berry flavor, so I was beyond excited when the nice people at Chobani offered to send me some samples of their new flavors: orange vanilla, and vanilla chocolate chunk!!!



Although Chobani Champions are technically designed for kids, I think they are the perfect size for me, and I love the yummy flavors. The are creamy, the perfect amount of sweetness, and packed with protein!


I love to eat a yogurt along with my salad at lunch so the fact that these guys only have 100-120 caloris and between 12-14 grams of sugar make them the perfect mid-day treat without a ton of extra sugar or calories.



The Chobani Champions are also the perfect size to add to your green smoothie to pump up the protein! I used the orange vanilla flavor in my smoothie this morning, and it was absolutely delicious! It was the perfect addition to day 2 of my 7 Day Green Smoothie Challenge.

Chobani Orange Vanilla Smoothie

by Lauren George
Prep Time: 5
Keywords: blender breakfast snack vegetarian gluten-free
Ingredients (1 serving)
  • 1 Chobani Champions Orange Vanilla Yogurt
  • 4 romaine leaves
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 clementine
  • 1 tbsp flax seeds
  • handful of ice
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 1/4 cup water
Instructions
Throw everything in a blender, and mix until well blended!
Powered by Recipage

Has anyone else tried any of the Chobani Champions flavors?? What's your favorite? Have you tried them in a smoothie yet. You should! I hope you all have a fabulous day!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.