Avocado Peach Green Smoothie

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Saturday,

Wooohooo it's Saturday! I am off to a work Easter Egg Hunt and then back to my Pilates workshop, but I wanted to leave you with a new smoothie recipe. This was the first time I have ever tried avocado in my smoothie, and it was delicious. It added a silky texture to the smoothie and I loved it!

Avocado Peach Green Smoothie

by Lauren George
Prep Time: 5
Keywords: blender breakfast snack gluten-free
Ingredients (serves 1)
  • 1/4 an avocado
  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • 1/2 cup frozen peaches
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 2 handfuls of ice
Instructions
Blend and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage

I seriously can't wait to have this one again soon! The combination of healthy fat, protien, and fiber kept me full for hours! :)

Are you tring to increase your greens intake? Go check out Katherine's giveawy on the Real Food Runner! She is giving away Amazing Grass energy bars which are packed with green nutrition!

source

What are you up to this Saturday?

Have you ever tried avocado in your smoothie?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.