I'm Ready To Shake My Booty At The Barre!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!

So I'm a little late on today's post, but it's been a busy day! I hope you are having a fabulous Friday, and are ready to embrace the weekend. One of my friends sent me this picture to share with you all. Isn't he cute? Thanks Veronica!

source

You know how I love dogs, and dogs that work out are just irresistible. So back to my busy Friday. I have been running around like a mad women getting ready for the workshop we are hosting this weekend at my club. This is not just any workshop, it is Booty Barre!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am about this certification.

source

Tracey Mallet is coming in to teach the course, and she is fabulous! According to their website, "Booty Barre is a sexy, energetic 55-minute DANCE-A-THON that combines the TONING benefits of yoga, Pilates and dance to STRENGTHEN AND STRETCH the body to HELP YOU LOOK (AND FEEL) 10 years younger."

source



I don't think you could describe a class that better fits my personality, or one that encompasses more of my favorite fitness formats! Can you tell I'm super excited for this certification? If you've never taken a Booty Barre class, check out this clip of Tracey's amazing new DVD!



I'm off to finish getting things ready for tomorrow. I will report back with details on the certification later. I have a feeling I am going to be beyond sore come Monday! :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.