Better Late Than Never

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hi Friends!

How are you today? I hope you had a nice Monday! It's been so long since I last wrote a post, I almost forgot my login. Hahaha not really, but I am definitely not on top of  my blogging game right now. There have been some new developments in the job front which have me running around like an absolute crazy women. I seriously left my house yesterday morning at 5:30am and returned at 10:00pm. I love my job so I don't mind the hours, but that schedule doesn't leave much time for blogging. On the up side, I am getting very good a packing creative breakfasts, lunches and dinners to go. :) More on that tomorrow!

Yesterday, I went to a strength training class in the morning to get some new ideas and check out a new format. I also taught my own strength training class in the afternoon. I assumed I would be a little bit sore, but holy hamstrings, chest and triceps I hurt. Rolling out of bed was slightly challenging this morning.

Last weekend, Eric and I were lucky enough to go to the men's basketball Final Four and Championship Game. It was an absolutely incredible experience! The Butler vs. VCU game on Saturday was one of the most exciting games I have ever watched. Unfortunately, the championship game left something to be desired. Even though it was the two best teams in the country playing each other, it was a pretty slow and sloppy game. Again, I apologize for being so behind but I wanted to share all of the fun pictures we took at the games.


Of course, we had to get there early so E could play games before the big game! ;)

E, Dr. George and I posing next to the Peanut Mobile.


I can't remember the name of the lady who sang the national anthem on Saturday,
but she was great!

I think we might be related!

We were sweating to death on Saturday and then needed a
jacket on Monday.

Leann Rimes sang the national anthem on Monday and it was absolutely AMAZING!

We had a wonderful time spending time with Eric's family at the event and experiencing the excitement of a championship game. Thank you so much Dr. George for taking us!!

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday! :)

Q's and A's:
What is your favorite sporting event to watch?
How was your weekend?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.