I Still Love Ya Ags!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Howdy!

So the Aggies did not win the Cotton Bowl, but I still love them anyways. Even though we lost, the game itself was still a great experience! I have only been to the Cowboy's stadium once before, and I think I was even more impressed this time around! Our first stop was the Fan Zone so Eric and Dad could play some games! :)




After the guys were done playing around, we headed inside to find our seats. For Christmas, my mom got us all tickets in a suite! It was pretty crazy, and so much fun!



The group who sang the National Anthem did an amazing job. Check out that flag!

During the part of the song that says, "the rockets red glare," they set off red fireworks. I didn't know they could do that inside.


Even if we didn't win the game, we always win halftime!


It's actually snowing here in Dallas! When it's this cold outside, all I want to do is bake. I am off to the kitchen to try out a new recipe (yay for working on my New Years Resolutions)! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and I'll see you in the morning.

Questions of the day:
How was your weekend?
What do you like to do when it's cold outside?

In health,




Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.